So onto the other premieres.
- Eli Stone: What a great season premiere. Seriously. I thought the first season was good, some episodes were great but not all. But this season premiere was fantastic with some wonderful twists.
- Life on Mars: This pilot was decent, but I didn't love it. I really don't know what to say. Has potential, but we'll see.
- Samantha Who?: A good season premiere for a good show. It wasn't gut-busting, but there were enough laughs.
- My Own Worst Enemy: Based on the pilot alone, I'm going to call this the best new show of the season. I'm not sure where they'll go with it because the pilot was packed with everything imaginable, but it was pretty great.
- Crusoe: I can't say it was terrible, but it certainly wasn't gripping. It's probably just not my kind of show. I got kind of bored with it kind of quickly.
- Kath & Kim: Terrible, terrible, terrible. Just terrible. Painfully unfunny. Just terrible. Really terrible. My goodness, this show is terrible.
- The Ex-List: While this show clearly targets women I thought it had a charming premise and had a lot of potential. The problem though, it is not an hour-long show, so to fill the time they cram the show with uncomfortably vulgar subplots that have nothing to do with anything. And because I've never had rampant casual sex, I find this show kind of hard to relate to.
- Numb3rs: I like this show, but I just can't watch it anymore. It's worn out its welcome and the season premiere didn't do anything to convince me otherwise.
So there you have it.